Monday, January 2, 2012

Jammin' January at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 1


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, Roxann is our host and she is challenging us to use the following pretty color combo: CoralWhite and Kraft Brown on our projects. This week the Jammin' January Twist is "Add Beads".


For this project, I got to play with one of the donated images by our sponsor Kenny K called Super Mom. What a cool image! I just love to color Kenny's digis! Please take a moment and go to Kenny K store to see all the wonderful digistamps he has and hopefully purchase a few to add to your digistamp collection.

Kenny K is offering  4 digis of the winner's choice



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

3 comments:

Sara I. said...

I absolutely LOVE this G - you've colored her to perfection and the design is just perfect. The sentiment is amazing !!

Crystal said...

I LOVE this image G and you soooo rocked this color challenge!!! Beautiful GF, Happy New Year!!!

Roxann said...

Hi, GF! Love your card! Your coloring, the layers and the lovely beads....just everything! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugz,
Roxann

Post a Comment