Friday, January 6, 2012

First Card for the 9th CDAC Progressive Challenge


This is my first entry for the 9th Progressive Challenge at CDAC. You have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group in order to participate. For every challenge you get wonderful images from quality artists for FREE!! Oh yeah!! FOR FREE!!! There is a small fee if you are joining for the first time or have not met the "one project per challenge" minimum requirement ($1).

This time around, I used a wonderful snowglobe created by Crafty Ann's and added one of my images in the snowglobe called Angel Bear. I turned Ann's image in real snowglobe using some double-sided tape, acetate and beads.



2 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

This is beautiful G! I love the colors and the way you did the "ring" around it! Just beautiful! HUGS

Gina L said...

Very sweet and cute. I love the shakerbox as a snowglobe.

Post a Comment