Saturday, December 3, 2011

Guylou's Christmas Blog Hop



Merry Christmas
and
Happy New Year

Welcome to
Guylou’s Inimitability Christmas Blog Hop


If you came from Carmen's Blog, you are on the right path. If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the end of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will open today at 9:00am EST and end at 9:00pm EST tonight.

It is my turn to welcome our new DT member Chana. Chana is a great artist and you will enjoy her beautiful creations. I am so blessed to work with such wonderful and talented ladies.

My prizes:
Please take a moment to leave me a comment. I will draw two winners, one will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store and another will win a GI digistamp called "Dorothy and Gift" which I used for the Christmas card displayed in the frame above.

Blog Hop prizes:
My secret word is "A". Don't forget to enter the secret phrase the InLinkz on Guylou's Inimitability once you have figure it out. By entering, you will have a chance to win one of the two grand prizes: a $25 gift certificate and a $15 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed it! Your next stop is Guylou’s Inimitability and then you are done! 

Blog Hop Order:
Guylou's Inimitability
Chana
Gina
Sara
Tracy
Trina
Kim
Carmen
Guylou (You are here)

16 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow !!! Absolutely stunning and your photography rocks!!! Gorgeously colored and love the papers! The red bling centered snowflakes are the icing on the cake! xx

The Card Maker said...

Guylou, I love your card! It is so pretty and so beautifully staged! Those snowflakes really are "the truth" and your dps are marvelous! This hop is such a wonderful way to be introduced as the newest member of your team! Thanks bunches!

Kim Kelley said...

WOW G! The set up is gorgeous and the card is outta this world! The color and paper choices are perfect! HUGS!!!

Gina L said...

Hiya, G! I love how you displayed your card. You always do these really neat things to highlight your creations. I love that. As for the card itself, great design. I love the bling and snowflakes.

THERESA said...

Hi G, boy do i miss you guys, you have no idea.......:((
This hop was just so much fun, with lots of super creations, loved them all. Stunning card, with an outlay that so compliments the image, gorjuss!!!
Thanks for being so generous , just know, you are loved and respected by us!!!
Have a super weekend and lotsa luv from me to you

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card G! Even your photo staging is fabulous!!! You got it goin' on girl!!! Such a fun and inspiring hop! I am off to add my secret phrase! Thank you for your never ending generosity....you are amazing :)

Love and hugs to you my DT Sistah <3

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun hop and wonderful inspiration, Guylou! Your photo is staged so beautifully! Your DT did a fabulous job! Thanks for the chance to win such generous prizes! Happy Holidays!

ursula Uphof said...

Love your card and your display. The hop was great enjoyed it and loved what I saw. Over to enter my secret phrase now. Take care

Wendy Zick said...

Beautiful card, love the papers and the image is really cute!

Trina said...

Seriously? I have my card hanging out on top of a couch and this is how you do?? ;D Absolutely gorgeous setup, G! Your card has an awesome layout, too!

Pastor Joyce said...

Beautiful card! And your presentation is gorgeous!

Renee said...

Your bio says you are "creative" & your display here shows just how creative you are! Lovely! Thanks for a fun adventure today.

Papercrafting Princess said...

What a lovely presentation and the whole scene puts you in the holiday spirit!

Colleen Holmes said...

Love your card and how cute this sweet image is! Your table is so sweetly set for such a beautiful card and awesome blog hop! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and lots of sales in the new year to come!

Roxann said...

Sorry I missed the HOP! I started decorating the house at 6:30 a.m. and just finished! I'm exhaused. I'm gonna check everyone out anyway!
Hugz,
Roxann

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card. I love this image in a frame. So pretty!!
hugs~Bren

Post a Comment