Monday, December 19, 2011

December Decadence at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, I will be your host and I am challenging you to use the following Christmas color combo: Frosted Pomgranate, Rose Blush and Peacock Plume on our projects. This week the December Decadence Twist is " Add pearl accents ".

Use this image as inspiration
I used one of my images called Wreath for this project. I added white pearls to add dimension to the card. 

 

Our sponsor this month is
who is offering a $10 gift certificate to our winner.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Can't wait to see what you will do with this color combination.

5 comments:

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty and love those colors together! The wreath is gorgeously colored and love the CAS designing! Hugz!

Gina L said...

Great color combo, G. I love the turquoise on the wreath, as well as the pearls. I also really like the shape you added behind it. Such an elegant card!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Guylou! I love the colors and the beautiful wreath! Great design!

Sara I. said...

Absolutely adore this card G!! Love the pp, the die cut you used for the matting and the bow on top is so precious!!

Kim Kelley said...

Gorgeous G! Love the way the wreath turned out! Looks fantastic with these colors! HUGS

Post a Comment