Sunday, December 18, 2011

December Decadence at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


Not sure what happened. I forgot to post my project for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge!!! This week Brenda challenged us to use the following winter color combo: Winter AmethystWhite and Wondrous Blue on our projects. This week the December Decadence Twist is "Add Sparkles".

Use this picture as inspiration
 


Our sponsor this month is
who is offering a $10 gift certificate to our winner.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

2 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

Gorgeous, I started making cards for the challenges then something else came up this week, this is just beautiful!

Hugs, Lori m

Gina L said...

I love that tree! I saw a similar idea at the LSS, where they used all white buttons. I like how you used the colors and added bling and pearls, too. Pretty!

Post a Comment