Sunday, December 4, 2011

BD card for my big brother Rejean


Ok! I have to admit that I am totally making fun of my brother. For those of you who do not speak French, the front sentiment says: "There's no doubt about it! When you are cool! You are cool!" The inside sentiment says: "A big birthday wish to a guy who never loses his cool!"  That's the biggest sarcastic lie I could come up with. My brother loses his cool faster than you can say the word "Cool". I still love him to death and have learned over the years how to diffuse him quickly. He thinks he is tough, but really he is just a big teddy bear. :) Bonne fête Réjean!!!

BTW... the image is by my son Jega. It is called Karlos and is available in my store if you are interested.


I entered this card in the following challenges:
Here Come the Boys - For the Man/Men in Your Life
4 Crafty Chicks - Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Willow Sketchie Challenge - Anything Goes

9 comments:

THERESA said...

Your card is cool, G and am sure he would love it and see the humour,lol
lotsa luv

Sara I. said...

This is definitely cool -love the black pearls!!! I'm sure your brother will love it! xx

Ellis said...

Fantastic card! =)
Hugs, Elenor

Lori said...

Awesome card for your brother! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

Leanne said...

Nicely done thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

Kellylouj said...

Wow a great card, thanks for joining us in the anything goes challenge over at Willow Sketchie.
Kelly x

alethea said...

Very cool card! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

Paddington fan said...

Great card!! I'm sure your brother will love it!! Thanks for joining us at HCTB this time and good luck in the draw! Love Jacky x

Woo said...

A really lovely card! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Post a Comment