Monday, November 28, 2011

November Novelties at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 5


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, Sara is challenging us to use the following beautiful color combo: Stone Grey, White Gardenia and Flower Pot on our projects. This week the November Novelty Twist is "Must have a button".

Use this image as inspiration
I created "Brandon" last year and never had an opportunity to make a card with him. When I saw this color combo; I knew is would go very well with him.Brandon is a bit of a wild thing, so I created these sentiments using some wild fonts. After I finished my card, I realised that I forgot the November Novelty Twist... yet again!!! I have a big bowl of assorted buttons and found this rocking grey button in it. 




We have two sponsors this month:
$20.00 Gift certificate

$20.00 Special Collection

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.



I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Heart Song Inspirations - Banner and/or Buttons
Lexi's Creations - "One For the Lads" (Man/Boy)
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
The Ribbon Reel - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love this - love the bg pp, the button (is it real or paper!?) and that skull ribbon!! Fab card and fab take on the colors!! xx

Reflections from Granny said...

Adorable! This really makes me feel like I'm skating along side of him. Hugs, Lori m

Pauline said...

This is a fabulous card for a young man, and your colouring is superb! Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Alice Wertz said...

such a cool card! fabulous coloring, too! super work!

Teresa Arsenault said...

What a great card for a football fan, Guylou.
Hugs,
Teresa

Marjorie said...

Saw this on MIM..what a lovely card hun, love what you have done..lovely sketch and image!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Wifey Cookie said...

what a fun card for a boy! glad I saw it on MIM!

Hopping by,
Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Trina said...

He looks wild and awesome! Great boy card!!

Colleen Holmes said...

"Awesome card with him running! Great coloring! remind me of the song "Wild Thing you make my heart zing! LOL hugz

Davi said...

Fab guy card! Great coloring of the image. Thanks for sharing it with us at HSI this week :)

Karen said...

Very cool! Love the design and the layout!
Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
them on Make It Monday.

Lenet said...

Well that's one very cool card|!!It makes a great boy card. Thanks for joining us at the ribbon real.

Post a Comment