Monday, November 21, 2011

November Novelties at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS


This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, I am challenging you to use the following beautiful fall colors: Yam, Rice Paddy White and Jute Brown on our projects. This week the November Novelty Twist is "Must have a pumpkin (paper, embellishment, stamp, etc)".

Please use this image as inspiration.
For this project, I got to play with one of the donated images by our sponsor The Paper Shelter called Thanksgiving Turkey. They have such wonderful images, please take a moment to visit their store when you have a change; you won't regret it.




We have two sponsors this month:
$20.00 Gift certificate

$20.00 Special Collection

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

4 comments:

Starla B. said...

Oh, G, this is so darling! Your coloring is just amazing, and your papers are fabulous.

I know y'all don't celebrate Thanksgiving up there, but I just want to say I'm so thankful to have such a sweet, caring, talented lady in my life. You are a blessing! I hope you have a wonderful week.

xx Star

Kim Kelley said...

That is adorable! I love it! Great paper choices! And your coloring is as fabulous as it usually is!!! HUGS!!!

Sara I. said...

As always, colored so beautifully and perfectly! Love the background you created behind the turkey and the design is perfect!

Jennifer said...

G, Hey!!!! I love the post so much! It looks so professional! Awesome colors and details on everything. Miss you! Jenn

Post a Comment