Monday, November 7, 2011

November Novelties at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


Use this image as inspiration
This week at the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, Roxann is challenging us to use the following colors: Raspberry, White and Black on our projects. This week the November Novelty Twist is "Use a gingham or houndstooth print".

I used one of my newest images called "Sundae and her bone".


We have two sponsors this month:
$20.00 Gift certificate

$20.00 Special Collection

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

I entered this card in the following challenges:
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes PLUS Brown
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything goes with a Digi
Heart Song Inspirations - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

9 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

What a cutie, a face that would win over any heart. Hugs, Lori m

Sara I. said...

Absolutely LOVE the design on this - looks like origami and he looks just fabulous sitting in the middle of it all!! The paw prints are just too cute ! Love it! xx

Faye's Paper Passion said...

Oh.. This is SUPER ADORABLE!!! Saw this on MIM..Faye

Shirley-anne said...

Love the background for this awesome image .I'll work it out ..maybe..
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-Anne

Mary J said...

So much fun Guylou!! Love the layout!

Emma H said...

What a cute pooch! Fun, colourful card, thanks for playing along with Craft Your Passion this week!

SAMARA NAVI said...

absolutely adorable. I love the shape, the colors and the angles. BTW I am from the outlawz and am now your new BFF (my own acronym for Blog follower foreva!)

Tracy S said...

man how you did those papers is so cool! This card is so striking. Love it!

Kary said...

Hi, your card is so sweet!! Love it!! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Daisy Doodles.

Post a Comment