Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fairy Blog Hop

It is finally here!!! Time to celebrate my dear friend Starla!!! I am so excited to be part of this fun event. Starla's Blog is where you need to start and end the blog hop and if you came here from Kim's It's all about Crafting blog then you are going in the right direction! If not, then please start at Starla's Blog or refer to the blog hop list at the end of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will open today at 8:00am Central Time and will be on all day.

When Star asked me if I wanted to be part of her celebration blog hop; I said "yes" immediately. Star is such a wonderful person and I am so happy to call her "Friend". The blog hop is about celebrating several of Star's milestones:

  • her 1 year blogaversary
  • her (belated) birthday, and 
  • her (belated) celebration of 100 followers
In honour of Star, I created this cute digistamp which I called "Starla" and a matching birthday sentiment. Both are free to grab during the blog hop at Guylou's Inimitability Online Store. Please use the code 2011-11-06-STARLA at check out to get them free. (The offer has expired.)


To inspire you, here's a card I made with them:


 

I hope you will hop along with us. Please make sure you leave a comment on all blogs in order to qualify to win one of the five prizes that are offered on Star's blog. There are five gift certificates as prizes for five people that will leave comments on every stop (one gift certificate per person). And that's not all... there is also a fairy theme challenge you can enter and have the chance to win a box of blog candy. See all the details on Starla's Blog. Totally awesome!!!

So now that you have read my blog post, grab your free digistamp and sentiment and left me a comment below, you can move on to your last stop which is back to Starla's Blog. Thanks for taking the time to hop along with us!!!

Happy Birthday Star!


Blog Hop List:
Starla
Vicki
Cely
Charlene
Lynn
Sara
Gina
Brenda
Tracy
Kim
Guylou (you are here)
Starla

I entered this card in the following challenge:
Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - anything goes

26 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a wonderful image and sentiment you created for Starla, Guylou! I love your card! The bright colors and layout are fab and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing the image!

Kristina said...

Guylou,
Wow, you've done a grate job here, love the bright colors! I am freak for fairies anyways! So I have enjoyed this fairy hop! Love all your BG papers too!
Peace,
Kristy

busybusyhoneybee said...

What a beautiful, bright, happy card! She makes me smile! Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring in this fun blog hop!

Hugs,
Karen C

Sara I. said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! You know I adore this image!!! Love her in those bright, cheery colors and the punching is beautiful!! Such a sweet little bow!! xx

Gina L said...

Fabulous, G! You're such a sweetheart to create an image just for Star and her hop, and what a cute image it is, too. I am all ready to create with her!

Brenda said...

What an amazing birthday gift!! I know how excited I was (and am) to have one of your digi's named after me!!! She is going to be so excited!!! Your card is fabulous! Love how fun and bright it is, and your sentiment is perfect!! Love it!
Hugs~Bren

Rhonda Miller said...

Oh my goodness, what a pretty card. Thank you so much for sharing the image and sentiment.

Starla B. said...

Oh, G!! You are just so amazing...thank you!!! When I read you had named a stamp after me, I just about cried! Not only that, but you're giving her away as a freebie during the hop? You are just so generous!! I had to go get it right away! Well, I was going to anyway, but still! LOL You are just so sweet, and one of the main reasons I'm part of this crafting community in the first place. I still remember your give thanks challenge from last year, one of my very first challenges, and the reason I created my blog. =D Your card is just gorgeous! I just love those beautiful vivid colors. Fabulous layout! Thank you for being a part of my hop, and thanks again for just being a wonderful person! Hugs!!!

Cely said...

Beautiful!!! The colors you used are so bright and vibrant and HAPPY! How am I not your follower yet? Shame on me! Well, now I am and it was great hopping with you and the rest of Starla's friends.

PresentStorm said...

G this is so cute! I really love your design on this and your paper choice... also how cool that you created and named a stamp after her. Very cool birthday gift!

Lynne Armstrong said...

Love your Starla fairy Guylou....how good is it to have a fairy named after you, I'm sure Starla is very chuffed :) Your card is gorgeous. Think I might have to go and bring that little fairy to live at my house lol
Hugs xx

Babe O'Mara said...

What a cute, bright happy looking card. Love the image. TFS

Babe
youiesmom@att.net

Teresa Arsenault said...

What an honor for Starla to have a digi made and named after her. And such a cute one, too. Thanks for offering her as a freebie during the blog hop.
Blessings,
Teresa

Anniebee said...

Wow, Guylou! What can I say about this card!? It's gorgeous and so beautifully colored! I'm sure Starla loved it. Your digital fairly is so cute and I'll be dropping by to grab her from your store before I leave. Thanks so much for sharing her with all of us.

Hugs,
Anne B.
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com

Lynn Weber said...

oh, Guylou- your images are sooo awesome...it makes me wish my card making involved more coloring!! Your card is awesome, it pops off the page : ) That little fairy, Starla is amazing-makes me smile : ) Your coloring is always perfect- love love the bright colors & layers too!!!

Vicki said...

Guylou! This is the most wonderful thing you could have done for Starla. What an adorable image, and what an honor to have her named Starla!

Your colors are so VIBRANT! I love your card. Now I'm going to go download my daughter's namesake!

Livert said...

Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

Liv

Janette said...

What a fabulous card, such vibrant colours make it look so cheerful. Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Kim Kelley said...

First off...thank you for the wonderful image! She is so adorable! Second I love this card! The bright pinks are just so bright and fun!! Your coloring is superb...it is so gorgeous G!!!HUGS

Charlene said...

What a fabulous image that you did up for Starla G. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get to anyone yesterday, but I hope that lots of people were able to make it to your store to get her...and that lots will be buying her because she is just so stinking cute. I love the amazingly bright colors that you used for this card...they are so fun and happy...just like Star. Love the dp's you used too...everything just goes together so wonderfully to make that fab image stand out. Hugs and stuff ~ me :D

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Guylou
A gorgeous card, beautiful colour's thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is beautiful. Love the colors!

Bunny said...

Oh what a lovely card...

Caz xxx

Ellis said...

Gorgeous card you've made and I love the stamp and sentiment! =) But the code doesn't work for me, unfortunaty! =(
Hugs, Elenor

Carrie's Corner said...

Beautiful image, coloring and card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

Hugs
Carrie

Carmen said...

Starla is fabulous! You create a very nice fairy! I love your card!

Post a Comment