Thursday, November 17, 2011

Christmas Card with a Wreath Twist at Guylou's Inimitability


This week Kim is challenging us to make a Christmas card with a wreath twist. For my project, I decided to use Dorothy and Gift. I made the wreath using a branch punch by Martha Stewart. I added some Stickles on the branches, but the pictures don't show that very well. :(



This will be the last GI challenge for the year and what better way to end than with a Christmas Card challenge. The challenge starts today and ends at 10:00pm on December 1st. A random winner will be selected and will win a $10 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store and an opportunity to be a Guest Designer on one of our challenges in 2012. Don't forget to go see what my fellow DT members did for this challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. I am so honored to have such wonderful and talented friends.

I also entered this card in the following challenges:
Shelly's Images - Anything Goes
By the Cute & Girly - Christmas Girls
Creatalicious Challenges - Christmas and make sure it SPARKLES
Heidi's Hobbystuggu - Christmas cards with Bling/Sparkle
Sundays with Crissy - Christmas cards using non-traditional colours

11 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just perfect, gorgeous colours too, Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy this time, hugs pops x x

Colleen Holmes said...

Guylou! Dorothy and gift is adorable! Love the colors you used and the wreath is awesome! I am going to have to try this for I have that punch...very creative! Hugz!

Starla B. said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the wreath you created! I totally need one of those martha stewart branch punches. LOL I can't wait to play along!!

Tracy S said...

Girl that wreath kicks butt! You have so much patience.. I know that was some serious gluing and punching, wow! Love the way you used the branch punch and the ribbon treatment is amazing!

Kim Kelley said...

WOW WOW WOW I love how that turned out! Gorgeous G!!!!

Sara I. said...

WOW ! AMAZING!! So over the top creative and gorgeous - that wreath is absolutely inspired!! Love how you rouched the ribbon around her, too!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so adorable in so many ways! LOVE the ribbon circle and your coloring is awesome! Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is gorgeous Guylou....LOVE that wreath and your fabulous colouring :)
Hugs xx
PS My order arrived, now I need to use some of it lol

HeidisHobbystuggu said...

Very nice card! Thanks for joyning the challenge at HeidisHobbystuggu this month!

nnalorac said...

Lovely and colourful card, wonderful wreath and sweet image. Just perfect for our Christmas Girls challenge this month. Carolxx

Eva Marie said...

Very sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at HedisHobbystuggu.

Post a Comment