Monday, October 10, 2011

OctoberFest with an Oddball Twist at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


This week, Brenda is our host at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. She is  challenging us to use these beautiful fall colors: Crushed OrangeDark as Night Black and Fresh Pine Green on our projects. This week the Oddball Twist is "Add a leaf".

Use this image as inspiration
I made the above card using one of my own image called Apple Basket and Sunflowers. This is one of my best sellers. I like is because I can use it for all kind of occasions. This time I made a thank you card with it.  



Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win seven (7) digistamps from this month sponsor Bugaboo Stamps.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge and leave them some luv. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

4 comments:

Sara I. said...

You know this is my favorite image :) You've colored it gorgeously and I love the pop of the sunflowers you added!! Beautiful card and fab design :) ~hugs

Brenda said...

This is beautiful G!! I love this gorgeous image. Your coloring makes it come alive!! Love the sunflowers you added. Just gorgeous!
hugs~Bren

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

Hi Guylou, wow you have a wonderful blog and your a great artist...thank you for sharing it with us
I am new to The Outlawz and found your name in the find followers list that I signed up for, I am also new to blogging, mine went life on the 6th.
I look forward to playing on the site and visiting everyones blogs etc, its so much fun and I feel very welcome.
Cindy Potentier aka Cropingqueen
http://toolsofacropingqueen.blogspot.com

Gina L said...

Love the added sunflowers, G. You know that I love this image, too. It always makes me smile.

Post a Comment