Saturday, October 1, 2011

First entry for the Progressive Challenge at CDAC


It's so much fun! I really like the new challenge concept at CDAC. You get free digistamps and there are prizes. All you have to do is enter at least one project in every challenge to continue to get the free images. If  you miss or have not participated yet; there is a $1 buy in option (that's a deal!!!).

This time around a lot of the images have a Halloween theme. Since I don't celebrate this event, I was a bit stunned at first. I brainstormed with my 19 year old son to see which image I could use for a birthday card. We both agree that Frankie Stein by Bonibleaux Designs Digis would be fun to use to highlight body changes caused by aging.



I hope you will participate in the Progessive Challenge. Please keep in mind that you have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group.


I also entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Crafts 4 Eternity Recipe Challenge - Anything goes
Forever Night Challenges - anything goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Animals and Monsters
Moving Along With The Times - Spooky Halloween Cards

21 comments:

Lauretta See said...

gorgeous card.. i love it ;)

Lizzie said...

Love it !!! Thanks for joining us this week at C4E.
Liz

Kim Kelley said...

LOL I just think that is adorable! Sentiment is so funny!

Christine Patton said...

Now THAT is cute!!!

Abbie721 said...

Lovely card, love it xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

You did FABULOUS on this card Guylou!! LOVE the staging of it too ... very creative!! Glad you're having fun with our new images!

Thanks so much for joining in another progressive challenge round of fun!!

Darlene
CDAC Board

pinky said...

Cool! Thanks for sharing at C4E this week.
Pinky

Jackie Scott said...

What a cool card, great for any age, using the words on the front of the card & going from there.
Love all the colors!

Sara I. said...

So super duper adorable!! I am amazed at your coloring!! Fabulous inside to match!

PresentStorm said...

Again I love your props... You crack me up with your creativity on those staging props. I imagine you wondering around the house with card going hmmmmm what can I get to stage this card..lol

Love the card, it is super cute. Love the sentiment inside too.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Fab card, love the sentiment & your colouring is great!

Thank you for sharng with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh what a fun card! Love it!

Arabella said...

Fabulous card GuyLou and the sentiment is super fun! Frankie is the perfect monster for the job!

Thanks for joining us for the Animals or Monsters challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

Cleota said...

OMGness! What a cute cute card. Love the monster in him. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges!

Cleota
DT Member

Cleota said...

Guylou, great job with Frankie Stein. I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!

Cleota
DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

Linda said...

Fabulous card Guylou, I love Frankie Stein and the colouring is gorgeous.

Linda DTD Dudette

Shannin said...

Super cute card! Thank you so much for joining us this week for our "anything goes " challenge over at Forever Night Challenges. I hope you have a great week and Good luck.

Hugs
Shannin

Ginny said...

love the sentiment on this fab card

Ginny
DTD Dudette

michele said...

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Viv said...

Gorgeous! Love your green skin! LOL!
Thanks for playing at Little Miss Muffet . Viv x

Jamie M. said...

This card is super cute! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Post a Comment