Wednesday, October 19, 2011

First Card for the fifth CDAC Progressive Challenge


This is my first entry for the 5th Progressive Challenge at CDAC. You have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group in order to participate. For every challenge you get wonderful images from quality artists for FREE!! Yup!! FOR FREE!!! There is a small fee if you are joining for the first time or have not met the "one project per challenge" minimum requirement ($1).

For my first card I selected this fantastic image by SSBS Design called Girl with gingerboys. She is soooooo cute!!! I also selected colors from the cool colors to have a chance to be selected to receive the next challenge images in advance. That is cool!!!

I used my Cricut to cut a wonderful free snowflake svg I found at Much Ado About Nothing.



I hope you will come and check out the challenge and join the fun!!!

9 comments:

VikkiZ said...

Beautiful

Sara I. said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! Love all the blue and the big snowflake!! xx

Kim Kelley said...

Love the snowflake in the background! Wondeful card G!

Jackie Scott said...

Love the wonderful blue you have used on the image. And the snowflakes add to make it a wonderful Xmas Card.

Donna Moore said...

Gorgeous, love your colors, your design and the fact that you used the cool color wheel. Such eye candy!!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Hi...I'm Cindy said...

beautiful......

Gina L said...

This is cute, G. I love the snowflake with the added gems.

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors you used!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Valerie said...

So glad you showed which colors you used. That blue dress is colored beautifully.

Post a Comment