Monday, October 3, 2011

1000 member party at the Outlawz and Tuesday Color Challenge

1000 MEMBER PARTY
OCT. 3 - OCT. 9
Over $800.00 in prizes
GAMES, SCAVENGER HUNTS, TUTORIALS AND LOTS MORE!


************************************************


The Outlawz is celebrating 1000 members!!! That is so fantastic!!! There are games, blog hop and prizes to win. You have to go check it out and participate!!! The fun has begun!!!

I made the above card for the Tuesday Color challenge. Canadian Thanksgiving is on October 10th. I used a wonderful image donated to the DT by our October sponsor: Bugaboo Stamps. The digistamps is called Ruby Calendar Months - Thanksgiving. Bugaboo Stamps is offering 7 digistamps to our monthly winner. Totally awesome!!!!


This week, I am your host at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge . I am challenging you to use Chinese Red, Mandarin Orange & Sunflower Yellow for your projects. This week the OctoberFest with an Oddball Twist is "Add Embossing".


Use this image as inspiration


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge and leave them some luv. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

We also have many more prizes available just for this week. Get all the details at The Outlawz.

5 comments:

Kim Kelley said...

WOW G I love it! So gorgeous and the colors are perfect together!

Brenda said...

G, I love it!! Such a fabulous card! Your coloring is amazing.

Sara I. said...

I love how she just pops off the card!! Beautiful card and love the striped pp!! Beautifully colored! ~hugs

Pryn said...

Gorgeous card Guylou! Your coloing is OFF THE CHARTS!!! Wow!!! Love this!

Love you Sistah <3

Gina L said...

I have really sucked at checking in with blogs lately. This image is cute and I lvoe the swing card. Great sentiment, too.

Post a Comment