Monday, September 26, 2011

Spectacular September at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4


This week, I am your host at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge . I am challenging you to use Majestic Violet, Gala Pink and Mariner for your projects. This week the Spectacular September is "Add something crocheted".
Please use the image below for inspiration.

I used a super cute image by our sponsor, Phindy's Place, called "Lots of Luck to you". I just love this little girl and her pretty outfit. I made the crocheted flower. I never crocheted before and could not understand any of the patterns I found on the Net. So I crocheted it without a pattern or even knowing how it is supposed to be done. I did the best I could... oh well!



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge and leave them some luv. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win a $15 gift certificate from this month sponsor Phindy's Place; not to mention all the other prizes available at The Outlawz (check in my blog right side bar for more details).

And don't forget our 1000 member party coming up on October 3rd. You don't want to miss that!!


I also entered this card in these wonderful challenges:
Critter Sketch - Anything Goes
iCopic Challenge - must use Copics - Red Hair
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox - Anything Goes

9 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't believe that you just crocheted flowers without knowing how!! I must grab a hook and make some flowers now too!! I love your card. You colored is so fabulously!! Hugs~Bren

sara said...

great card love your crochet flowers thank you so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
hugs sara x

Sara I. said...

Wow! You'd never know you've never picked up a crochet needle before - your flower is gorgeous!! LOVE how you colored her hair - she looks adorable as a redhead! Fabulous card! xx

Jacq said...

Hi there,
Oh Wow this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the adorable image, the dps, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Kim Kelley said...

I am going to repeat what everyone else has typed! WOW! Cannot believe you have never crocheted before. Those flowers are great and the card is adorable!

Lisa Jane said...

This is so pretty - gorgeous crochet flower
Thanks for joining us at Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

jackid said...

Adorable love the colours too thanks for playing along at critters
Jacki xx

Linda said...

Cheeky image, love the card! Thanks for playing along with The Squirrel and The Fox, hope we'll see you again soon!

Linda x

Mary J said...

So much fun, lvoe your colours Guylou!

Thx for linking it up to the Make It Monday party!

Mary J x

Post a Comment