Monday, September 12, 2011

Spectacular September at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


This week The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge was selected by Roxann. She is challenging us to use Lavender, Bright Pink and Creamy White.  This week the Spectacular September is "Wedding Theme".

Please use the image below for inspiration.


 I used one of my image called "Wedding Cake" for this card. I used a wonderful tutorial on SplitCoastStampers.com for a card called: Free Standing Pop-Up Card. That was my first time trying this type of card and it was a bit challenging, but I am very happy with the result.



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge. They are such wonderful artists. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination.

Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win a $15 gift certificate from this month sponsor Phindy's Place; not to mention all the other prizes available at The Outlawz (check in my blog right side bar for more details).




Other challenges entered:
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
ATC Challenges - Anything Goes/or Something that Represent You
Crafting When We Can - Anything Goes
I Did It Creations - Anything Goes
Di's Digis Designs - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Crystal said...

WOW sweetie this is one FABULOUS design, I LOVE what you came up with the inspiration!!! Gorgeous!

Sara I. said...

Gorgeous gf!!! Love how that pops up into a gorgeous standing card - you've definitely given me inspiration to give it a try!!! The flowers and bling are perfect!!

Lisa Jane said...

what a delightful card .. love the pop up design
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x

Sande said...

What a great creation!

Thanks for joining us on the first "Anything goes" challenge at Di's Digi Designs. Hope to see you again soon!

Hugs, Sande xx

carol said...

fabulous card, thanks for joining in with our first challenge at CRAFTING WHEN WE CAN, x carol

susan said...

Wonderful card! Great image and colors. I like the pretty layered flowers and the rhinestones at the top. They accentuate the shape very nicely. Thanks for joining us at I DID IT CREATIONS CHALLENGE # 72! Good Luck!

Post a Comment