Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Card with Chuck


I like to make cards way in advance so I don't find myself staying up late the night before someone's birthday making them a birthday card. I am working on my November cards now. This one is for a co-worker who is also a friend of my daughter. He likes to tease me by telling me that he will marry my daughter so he can enjoy my cooking all the time. This week I brought him a big container of homemade chili and some homemade buns. He's a good kid and fun to work with... so I tried to make a card that is fun like him.

I use Chuck and Sparkler - Blank Flag. I use Photoshop to add the words "You Rock" on the flag. The papers are by Pink Paislee.



I entered this card in the following wonderful challenges:
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp and Show... - Man Card

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Love it! Love the papers, the star embellies and of course your coloring! I'm sure he'll love it!

Trish said...

Great card!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great card, love the stars. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

Brenda said...

Awesome card. I love it!! Love the design, those papers and stars, perfect!
hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

Love it G! I hadn't thought of using this image this way! It is a great card for a boy!

Post a Comment