Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cool Chuck


I made this card for my brother for his upcoming birthday. Raymond is a cool guy. He is also an artist. I have been trying to convince him to draw digistamps for me, but he is too busy. He works full time and he also hosts a radio program once a week. Not to mention all the work he does to help others. He has a real big heart. Not only he is cool... he is a great guy.

I used one of my own images called Cool Chuck for my project. The papers are by Pinkpaislee and are called Starlight.



I entered this card in:
Anything Goes Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Happy Birthday
Going Grey With Scrap-Creations - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Stamp with Fun - Anything Goes
Stamps R Us - Birthday Card
The Crazy Challenge - Men Only
There's Magic in the Air - Someone Special

17 comments:

Gina L said...

Love the font on this one, G. Great coloring of your adorable image, too. He makes me smile.

inkypinkycraft said...

A cute guy, lovely colouring trace x

Trina said...

How awesome would it be if GI was a family business! Great coloring! You always have such a clear light source; my shadows and highlights are just wherever half the time... ;D

Shirley-anne said...

The colouring is amazing .love the layout for this cool dude .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
Shirley-anne

Sharon said...

A stunning card Guylou and the fact that it's your own image makes it so special. I am sure your brother will love it! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hugs Sharon

Brenda said...

What an amazing card. your coloring is so gorgeous. I love how you did his glasses. I never know what to do with them. yours is perfect!! Love everything about it!!
hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

Card is way too cool! Great coloring!! And this image is adorable...err cool!

Brenda said...

Hey G, I saw your card over at MIM and thought I would pop back over and tell you again how much I love it!!
Hugs~Bren

Frances said...

This is so lovely! Thanks for joining us at Scrap Creations...good luck...!hugs, Frances.

Jo said...

What a cool card! *claps*
Thank you for joining in the challenge at Stamps R Us.
Jo xx
(Stamps R Us Guest Designer)

CraftinGranny said...

Reminds me of Elton John. Real neat card, especially with the stars. Thanks so much for joining us at Anything Goes. "Hugs" Carol

Dominique said...

What a great card, he looks really "cool"! Thank you for playing along with us this week at the crazy challenge, good luck! Dominique

The Crafty Den said...

What a gorgeous card. Such a cute image and fab colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x

Jacki Randolph said...

WOW,great card with your beautiful coloring and design.Thanks for sharing and playing along with our challenge this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

Heather said...

Love your card, your colouring is fabby. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

Kathryn said...

Great card, love your image, he is very cool! Thanks for joining in with us at Anything Goes K x

Post a Comment