Thursday, September 1, 2011

Birthday Card with a School Theme


I just got this wonderful image by Tortagialla called "Angel Heart Girl with Glasses". She was one of  the five images I got for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. Join the challenge and you will be able to get these freebies too. :)

This time, the challenge is to make a project with a school theme. I have such a hard time with this theme, since my kids are big and I don't really need to make cards for teachers anymore. So I decided to use the theme and twist it into a birthday card and a lesson I learned in the school of life.



I used this week sketch at Mojo Monday 206 to make my card. I like the way it turned out.


6 comments:

Intruderlady said...

wow girl! love your use of colors.
hugs,
kitty

Gina L said...

Super cute card, G!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Awesome job coloring this lovely in, and great job combining the challenges!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT

Sara I. said...

Awww - love it !!! Love how you colored her hair - so awesome!!xx

Teresa Arsenault said...

Guylou, what a clever way to make the challenge theme work for you. This is a fabulous sketch and your colors vibrate with life. I love the verse, too. I am so impressed and inspired.

Blessings,
Teresa

Made by Mandy said...

OOh Guylou, very clever way of using the image to make into a birthday card and I love the bright paper you have used.

Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Mandy (CDAC DT Member)

Post a Comment