Thursday, September 1, 2011

Back to School Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


I am hosting the new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. Kids are getting ready to go back to school where I live and I thought it would be appropriate to challenge you to make a school project and make sure there is at least one apple on the project.

I designed several new school images for this challenge. You can find them all in my online store. I selected Joel for my project. Joel is a just starting High School and we can see him texting his friends on his smart phone.

I chose a quote from Dr. Seuss which I thought sums up what it takes to make it through High School and life in general.

 
By entering this challenge, you have the chance to win a prize. A winner will be selected randomly and will get a $5 Gift Certificate from Guylou's Inimitability Online Store and an opportunity to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge. Don't forget... if you use a GI image on your project, you double your chances to win.

Please take a moment to visit the blogs of my fellow DT members (blog list is in the right margin of this blog) and our Guest Designer, Kimberly. You will be inspired. 

The challenge at Guylou's Inimitability starts today and ends on September 15th at 10:00pm. Happy creating!

Don't forget the upcoming sale at Guylou's Inimitability!


Other challenges entered:
Charisma Cardz - Anything goes
Stamp Insanity - Back to school
Paper Shelter Challenge - #29 anything goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes
The Stamping Boutique #14 Back to School

11 comments:

PinkAngelCrafts said...

He reminds me of my son before he left school :)

Lovely colouring & the apple paper is ace!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week and good luck!

Sara I. said...

Where to start?! This card is the epitome of fun! LOVE the papers, huge title and your coloring is always so amazing! The letters are such an awesome idea! Just love the whole thing!

Sweetncrafty Gal said...

Hey! Thank you for taking the time to enter our challenge at charisma
this week, your creation is beautiful! good luck hugs & happy crafting
Carlyann xx

Nannieflash said...

Oh a really useful and fabulous image, love your colouring to. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Jan said...

Fab card, love it! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Kim Kelley said...

So bright and fun...perfect for school. Love the "school" and the letters on the side! Gorgeous!

Gina L said...

Great quote, G. I like the design of this card and you know that I love that apple paper!

Kim said...

What a great card!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter!

Brenda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love this image and you colored it perfectly!! I love the Dr Seuss sentiment inside.
Hugs~Bren

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Guylou, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Miranda said...

fab card Guylou, really cool
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Post a Comment