Saturday, August 27, 2011

Thank you Card

I made this card to thank a lady who was so kind to lend me a traditional Indian Outfit this weekend. I was invited to a co-worker's wedding. They are Indus and their clothes are so colorful and beautiful. I knew that this would be a rare occasion where I could wear a true Indian outfit and was so happy when this lady told me that she would lend me one. It was sooo comfortable!!! I need to get one!! :)



Challenges entered:
CDAC Progressive Challenge

6 comments:

Priscilla said...

Awesome card and I love your picture. You are so pretty and I think you look like the lead singer to the Go Go's band..what is her name? Belinda Carliel or something like that. Thanks so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Colleen Holmes said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love those colors! You look so pretty in the picture and happy! Hugz, Colleen

CTgirl said...

Fabulous card! Just love the way you coloured the image!
Lovely photo!
{hugs}
Rene

Kim Kelley said...

First the card is gorgeous..beautiful colors and coloring! Second you are beautiful too! The outfit looks comfortable. I have a LONG scarf from India that a friend brought back...it is long enough to wrap for an outfit!

Reflections from Granny said...

Very pretty card and you look beautiful, hugs, Lori m

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

Post a Comment