Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Farewell card for my manager


My manager is transferring to other department in my company. I am happy for the new opportunity she got and, although I will miss her, I know she will have a blast in her new position. Good luck Cathy!


To make this card, I used the wonderful sketch at Mojo Monday and an image I recently won at Kelly Kid's Challenge blog. The image is called Abby hits the road #1.




I entered this card in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - SKETCH
Kelley Kid's - pink and brown
Try It On Tuesday - Anything Goes
There's Magic in the Air - Colours: Pink, White, Brown

11 comments:

Sara I. said...

LOVE it!!! Love the papers - so pink and fabulous!! The image is perfect and you colored it flawlessly as always!! I'm sure she'll adore this!! ~HUGS

Gina L said...

This is great, G. You know that I love all of the pinks. The image is adorable. I like your interpretation of the sketch, too.

Olena said...

Your card is awesome. Great job! Olena

Brenda said...

Wow G, I love this card. I love the pink, I love the design, love the inside. So gorgeous!
Hugs~Bren

georgina said...

Lucky manager,such a pretty card,thanks for being part of TioT,luv Georginax

Nikki Byrne said...

Gorgeous card your manager will love it :o) Thank y ou for playing wih us at Kelley Kid's challenge this week. Good luck. HUgs

Nikki DT

Bonna Kelley said...

Hello Guylou, so glad to see you again! The card is adorable and I bet your manager will love it.
So glad you are joining us at the Kelley Kid's Challenge Blog again.
Best of Luck,
Bonna

Tammylee said...

Very cute! I love all the elements. So happy that you are joining us at Kelley Kid's again!

Tammylee
DT Coordinator
Kelley Kid's

Lisa said...

How precious!!! Looks like one of the little twins that lives across the street from us! They were riding bikes at 3 years old!!! Little rascals ;)

Kim Kelley said...

She will love it...and what a great card for her send off!

kbrandy4 said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Kelley Kids and using one of our images.

Hugs Hazel DT xx

I have candy here http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.com/2011/08/10000-blog-hits-candy.html

Post a Comment