Saturday, August 6, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge - cdacpc1



I made this card for the CDAC Progressive Challenge. You have to be a member of the CDAC site and also of the Progressing Challenge group. This challenge is a proactive freebie challenge. What that means is as long as you are proactive by making and submitting cards to this challenge you will continue to get freebies offered in a large variety of styles. These images are created by the artists that have groups on CDAC and by those that participate in the CDAC drawing Challenges. This is a fun way to get and use fabulous images that will be offered during these challenges.

Six beautiful images were available this time around. I selected a wonderful image by Whoopsiedaisy Digi Stamps called Dance 5. I made this simple card for a friend's upcoming birthday. I kept the card simple to showcase this cute image.

10 comments:

LadyAnne said...

Oh how cute is this, I just love how you have coloured her and the I love the disc's too she looks as if she has just jumped out of the hoop...
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Guylou this is just PRECIOUS and I love the sentiment you have put with it!! The recipient is going to just LOVE this cutie! Thanks for inspiration!!

Darlene
CDAC Board Member

Charlene said...

G - This card is just precious! I love the pinks and that wonderful soft green that you used with it. You colored her beautifully and found the perfect sentiment for her.

Valerie said...

This is so pretty! I love the shading & the sentiment.
Valerie M
PSDT

Reflections from Granny said...

She's darling, love that shade of pink you used.

Hugs, Lori m

Brenda said...

What a darling image. I love your color scheme. Great card! Love the design and that you popped up the image!
Hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

It is so sweet..she looks like a little princess sitting waiting for a party.

Ami said...

Beautiful card. I love the sentiment and the coloring on the little girl. Fantastic!

Sara I. said...

Oh my goodness!!!! You did an amazing job coloring her and making her pop - the color scheme is gorgeous and love the bling! Thank you for leaving me some sugar on my blog today- you made me smile!

Shelby said...

Perfect coloring and I absolutely love how you have her placed in the circle...it looks wonderful. Thanks for joining us at CDAC Progressive Challenge this month and I can't wait to see what you design for the next one.

Shelby

Post a Comment