Monday, August 29, 2011

Artistic August at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 5

Inspiration Picture
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Honorable Blue, That 70's Yellow and Jacaranda Blue. This week Artistic August is "Add a bird image, embellishment or paper".

Image by Dandi Palmer
 
I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge. They are such wonderful artists.. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win 5 digis or 2 stamps of the winners choice from this month sponsor Di's Digi Downloads or 20 pieces of Cryogen Paper from Paper Temptress; not to mention all the other prizes available at The Outlawz (check in my blog right side bar for more details).


Other Challenges entered:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything Goes
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes
Creations by Gill M - #14 Anything that flies
The Crafting Misfit - Show and Tell

8 comments:

Brenda said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Wow!! Your colors are so pretty and bright! Fabulous design! Hugs~Bren

Lisa M said...

Wow, wOw, WOW, those colors and that design REALLY pop! Fantastic card. :D
Thank you for sharing it with us at Make It Monday.
Lisa xx

Remember, for a chance to win the prize from our sponsor, just leave a comment for another entry. Mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! WOO HOO!!

CTgirl said...

WOW!! This is one stunning card! Your colours all works so perfectly!
It really impresses me, because I find these colours difficult to work with. Your addition of the orange just made your card pop!
So glad I saw it on MIM!

Sara I. said...

This is OTT phenomenal! Love the colors with the image - just pops right off the card! Fabulous design and the ribbon is the perfect touch! Its been amazing working along side of you this month at The Outlawz! xx

Kim Kelley said...

WOW G Love how this turned out! What a great image and with those colors ----beautiful!

Birgit said...

Love the 60's feel and love the bold colours! Really imaginative. I saw this on MIM:)

Crafting Misfit said...

Wow, I love the bright colors and the shading on the birds! This is fabulous!

Thanks for linking up to my show and tell! Remember, every Friday at
my Website we do it again!

Rebecca
"Crafting Misfit"

Moments by Marla said...

This is definitely one of my top 10 cards ever! I love the bright and bold colors. I had to have the image. Thank you for such wonderful inspiration.

Post a Comment