Monday, August 8, 2011

Artistic August at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2



Please use this image as inspiration
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Cherry Red, Green and White. This week Artistic August is "Use transparent embellishment".

Although they are not very visible, my transparent embellishments are the two hearts with a red pearl on it. The cute image is by our sponsor for this month: Di's Digi Downloads and is called "Nursing Ted".


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge. Such beautiful projects. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win 5 digis or 2 stamps of the winners choice from this month sponsor Di's Digi Downloads; not to mention all the other prizes available at The Outlawz (check in my blog right side bar for more details).



Other challenges entered:KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes using a Digi
Make it Monday - always Anything Goes

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow..such a beautiful card!! Your coloring always leaves me speechless! The paper is so much fun and love the design!

Chrissy said...

What an adorable image...lovely colouring, so sweet, love it.

Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

Luv CHRISSYxx

Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

marion82 said...

heh!! I love vibrant colors and ypu totally rocked them here!!! saw your card on Make it Monday!!!
hugs
Marion82

Brenda said...

I love this card. I love the bandaid on the inside, so smart and creative! Love the image and sentiment. You colored it so beautifully!!
Hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

G your cards always POP...the coloring literally leaps off the card/photo and gets you! Gorgeous!

acreativeneed said...

Adorable! Great image and I love the bandaid on the inside too! I saw your card on Make it Monday, tfs!
smiles,Deena

Dana said...

Your card is really cute! I love the image and your coloring is awesome. I saw your card on Make it Monday.

Post a Comment