Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wedding Card (A shameless lift)

 




 

My friend Trina, who is also on the Guylou's Inimitability DT, made a gorgeous wedding card using the William and Kate digistamp. Her card is soooo beautiful, a must see. Click here to visit her blog and see it and while you are there, please leave her a comment. ;)

I told her that I love her card so much that I was going to lift it for an order I received from a co-worker and I did it shamelessly. Thanks Trina for the inspiration!!!


Challenges entered:
House That Stamps Built - glitter
Sew Many Cards - glitter
Sketches by Carly - sketch
Bee Crafty - M, must use digi - #52 July: Wedding Wishes
Paper Creator's Crafts 2W, SIO, 3E. Weddings

12 comments:

Trina said...

When I read your message earlier, I wanted to tell you how excited I was that you might use my card. You totally just made my night! :D

So, I seriously LOVE your card! Those multi colored sparkly parts and your beautiful coloring are making me happy! Plus, I love the inside sentiments!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous G, I can see why you lifted it! Love it, Bren

lady Anne Howard said...

I just love the colours of your card it is so different from the usual things for weddings. I just think it is a fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator Crafts this week!
Love ~ Lady Anne xx

Reflections from Granny said...

I think my eyes just spun in circles a few times, this is absolutely stunning! Hugs, Lori m

Kim Kelley said...

What a beautiful card G! Wonderful coloring!

Wendy said...

Thank your for playing along at paper creator`s crafts, Great fun card

Karen said...

What a fabulous Wedding card!! Thank you so much for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts for our Wedding's Theme. Hugs. Karen (Head D.T.)xx

Sara I. said...

You lifted the card flawlessly!!! GORJUSS papers and love the multicolored bling!! The ribbon in the center is soooo pretty!

Carly said...

Hi Guylou!:)
This is such a pretty card. I love the gems around your image.

xxCARLYxx

Kristine said...

Such a beautiful wedding card--LOVE IT!! =) And what sweet digi stamp too! Thanks so much for using Carly's sketch for your gorgeous card!!

P.S.
If you'd like to sponsor Sketches by Carly, we'd be so appreciative *Ü*

~Kris
(Carly's Mom)

Gina L said...

You picked a great card to lift, and yet you put your own spin on it. Nice job, girl!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Guylou, what a beautiful wedding card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Bee Crafty. Hugs, Denise x

Post a Comment