Monday, July 25, 2011

Juicy July at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4



Please use this image as inspiration
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Sun Shower, Ultra Pure White and Planetarium Blue. This week Juicy July is "Add doodles".

I made the above card for my very best friend Patsy. She is the kind of friend who sticks through thick and thin. While I was going through a very rough patch in my life, Patsy was an anchor and helped me through it. I am so happy to have her as a friend. For my card, I used a Guylou's Inimitability image called Julia. Julia remind me a bit of Patsy. I hand doodles the border of the card for this week twist.



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. Please go have a look at what my fellow DT members and our Guest Designer did for this challenge. What talent!!! I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win $12 gift certificate from this month sponsor Happileigh Scrappin' Designs.



Happy crafting!

Other Challenges Entered:
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge - Anything goes using a digi
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Stamps R Us - Happy birthday
2 Sisters - #449 Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin - must Stamp - Fashion
Stamp with Fun - Friends

17 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous card G, you always come up with the best sentiments!! Love it! Great coloring and design!!
Hugs~Bren

Sara I. said...

wow, wow, wow!! Gorgeous doodling G-love all the tiny flowers. Fabulous punching and amazing coloring!! Lovin' that paper with a hint of sunflower in the bg - super pretty!

Shirley-anne said...

Hi there .Love the colour combination here . Love doodling next to yours mine looks like ...well ...scribble . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Starla B. said...

This is so gorgeous!! Love the colors, and your doodling is amazing. The card is so classy...your friend is going to love it!

Gina L said...

Love your doodling!!! Like I said before, I am so happy to see you doodling like that again.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Hi Guylou!
Beautiful card with wonderful coloring!
I just joined the Outlawz & have become your newest follower. I would love for you to visit my blog Sharrahug’s Sweet Blessings
Have a wonderful day!
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

Dora said...

o la la this is gorgeous, what a lovely image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin and good luck xx

Mary J said...

Wowee, Guylou, this is gorgeous! Brilliant use of the colours!

Thx for linking it up to the Make it Monday party!

Mary J x

Kim Kelley said...

Love the sentiment! And your card it beautiful G!

Trina said...

The lighting in your coloring is simply fabulous! You did a terrific coloring job! Love the doodles and all the punched parts! I know your friend will love this!

Jennifer said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin this week! xx Jenny xx

sasa said...

Fabulous colours and a great image - well done.
Thank you so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Show challenge.
Sarah.

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a great card, love the image with your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Fot said...

Beautiful card, I love your coloring great JOB...,Just FABULOUS my friend ,I'm peeking in from the" Make It Monday"blog :-)
Scrappingmamma ~
Http://www.scrappingmamma.net

Deonna said...

Great card! i really like those colors together. I found you on MIM.

Michelle said...

HI

Wow, fabulous card, love this colour combo. Your doodling looks amazing!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)

Abi said...

Great use of the colours! I particularly love how you've created your corners. Sorry to be a little late popping by but thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

Post a Comment