Thursday, July 7, 2011

Monkey Around Baby Shower Card


I made this card for one of my good clients. Her girlfriend is expecting a girl and they are having a shower for her. Brandi told me that her girlfriend looooooooves monkeys and that the card had to have one on it. I found this super cute little monkey at MelonHeadz Illustrating.



I entered this card in the following challenges:
CAS at The Outlawz - stars and/or stripes
My Mum's Craft shop - stars and stripes
Your Next Stamp Challenge - buttons
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Cards
Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes with Optional Use Buttons
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes

10 comments:

Brenda said...

I love it!! What a darling image. love the design of this card!! So cute, Bren

Dana said...

So cute G!! I am sure she will love it!!

Trina said...

The bow on the monkey is such a cute addition! Adorable!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just fab, I'm sure she will love it! The bow on the monkey finishes it of perfectly!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim Kelley said...

AWWW so adorable G!

gina g said...

Fabulous card, love the cheeky monkey image. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. luv gina xx

Jill said...

aww this is so cute thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Carrie said...

wonderful card..what a cute monkey and the bow is fab!! Thanks for playing at MMCS xx

Natascha (nata1984) Germany said...

Great card. Love your creation. Thank you so much for joning us over at Bearly Mine Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Natascha

Minna said...

Fabulous, the monkey is soooo cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean challenge:)
Hugs,Minna

Post a Comment