Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Juicy July at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3



Please use this image as inspiration
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Bright Pink, Black and Green Grass. This week Juicy July is "Add beads or buttons".

For my card, I used a wonderful image called Butterfly House created by our sponsor: Happileigh Scrappin' Designs.



I made a pin using beads for this week twist.



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win $12 gift certificate from this month sponsor Happileigh Scrappin' Designs.

Happy crafting!



I also entered this card in the following challenges:
DDH10 Challenge: Summer ~ Week 2
Daisy Doodles - Challenge #38
Happileigh Scrappin - Make your own embellishment
KB Cute Monday - Use a digi stamp
SFC - Challenge 56
Stamps R Us - Through the garden gate
Dream Valley Challenges - 2W, 3E - 2nd Week - Summer theme
Lollipop Crafts - July challenge - Anything goes
One Stitch At A Time - Flowers
Scrappy Frogs - 3W - Summer flowers

10 comments:

Brenda said...

G, your card is so pretty! I love the papers, your coloring is fabulous and I love that pin! Your cards are always so elegant looking!
Hugs~Bren

Starla B. said...

Oooh, so pretty! I love the coloring, especially the blue outline. Absolutely fabulous job! That's one of my favorite of Leigh's stamps. =D

Sara I. said...

AMAZING!!! The image just jumps right off the card!! The coloring and shading is wicked awesome!

jimlynn said...

So very cute! LOVE all the bright pink in this and an adorable image! Your coloring is just great!
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
Lynn

Chocolate Orange said...

A beautiful card !!

Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'flowers' challenge. Good Luck !

Choccy x

Happileigh Scrappin' said...

Fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Happileigh Scrappin' this week.

Nadell said...

Great job. Beautiful card and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at SFC.

Hugs Nadell

Marjo said...

What a cute card, thanks for playing with us this week at OSAAT for our “Flowers” Challenge.

Good luck with the draw, we hope to see you play along with us in August for our “Pretty in Print” contest. I have some yummy candy to Celebrate too.

xoxo Marjo

Starla B. said...

Hee! I forgot to say...

Thanks for playing with us at Happileigh Scrappin'!

xxStar

Starla B. said...

Congrats on winning the HLSC image drawing!! =D

Post a Comment