Monday, July 4, 2011

Juicy July at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - CHRISTMAS IN JULY


Please use this image as inspiration

It's Christmas in July at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge!! I was given the opportunity to select the colors for this challenge. That was not easy as I am not in the Christmas spirit at all. I have been waiting for summer to arrive for so long, Christmas is the last thing on my mind. Anyway, I decided to go with Red, White and Black and my Juicy July is to ADD STICKLES.


I selected Angel Chuck for my card. I drew him last year and was planning to make a few Christmas cards with him, but never got around to do so. I thought that this challenge would be a good opportunity to use him. I like Chuck; he is mischievous and just to think that someone would make him an angel in a Christmas Pageant makes me smile. I can imagine him making faces throughout the play and missing his cues. I Stickled his wing for the Juicy July.

I hope you will join us this week and celebrate Christmas in July at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this color combination. A random winner will be selected from all this week entries and the winner will get the "Give a Gift Series" from Guylou's Inimitability.



That's not all, your entries will also count for our monthly draw. You could win a $12 Gift Certificate from this month sponsor Happileigh Scrappin' Digistamps.

8 comments:

Gina L said...

Cute, G! I need to start on my Christmas cards one of these days, so I'm not doing them at the last minute yet again!

Sara I. said...

Love it G!! The twine and snowflake charm are adorable and love his glammed up wings!! I'm not ready for Christmas yet either!!

Brenda said...

I love your card G. I love his little slippers!! Love the twine and charm as well. Perfect paper choice!!! Hugs~Bren

Reflections from Granny said...

This is the cutest angel I've ever seen. Fantastic card, hugs, Lori m

Maria André said...

Hi!
I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
You have a lovely blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

xx/MulleSnuttan

Trina said...

Look, it's my buddy Chuck! He looks too cute on your card, G, and I really like that background ornament paper!

Cheryl said...

Cute card! Congrats on getting started on your holiday cards. I know what you mean, I am not in the mood to make Christmas cards at all. It finally has gotten warm here! I love the papers and your cute little angel.


Thank you for posting my blog candy in your side bar. Good luck with the draw!

Carmen said...

G, I like your card. The pp you used is so nice! Love how you colored the image.

Post a Comment