Thursday, July 14, 2011

1-2-3 It's a recipe at Guylou's Inimitability


It is time for another challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. This time around, Kim is hosting the challenge and she is challenging us to use a simple recipe for our projects:
  • 1 ribbon or lace
  • 2 decorative papers
  • 3 or more pieces of bling ...rhinestones, metal charm, etc.
I made the above card according to the instruction. I used only left-over scraps for this project. I like to be able to use my craft supplies without wasting. I used Chuck and the Candy Jar for my project. I love this image as it gives me an opportunity to use several colors for the candy part... plus Chuck is soooo cute.



The challenge at Guylou's Inimitability starts today and ends on July 28th at 10:00pm. You could win a $5 gift certificate from Guylou's Inimitability store and an opportunity to be a Guest Designer in an upcoming challenge. Don't forget to visit my fellow DT members' blogs and see what they have done and also our Guest Designer, Linda! You can find all the links on the Guylou's Inimitability Challenge blog.

I am looking forward to see what you will come up with.

8 comments:

Trina said...

G, you know I love some Chuck! This card is so cute with you super coloring and fun papers! Love the doodling, too! You're so stinkin' talented!!

Brenda said...

Great card as always G!!! Love this design and your fun, bright papers are perfect with Chuck!
hugs~Bren

Dana said...

Adorable G!! I love your papers and how you carried circles and scallops throughout the card. Your doodling adds so much fun too! Love it!
Hugs~
Dana

Sara I. said...

Wow!! This is super gorgeous!! Your coloring is amazing and the papers are perfect for him!! Love the scalloped edge at the bottom and the fun framing you created around Chuck! The sentiment is so much fun - lovin' the font!!

Kim Kelley said...

Love it G! The card is so cheery and bright! Love the coloring of Chuck!

Carmen said...

Awesome card G! And your coloring is great as usuall!

Reflections from Granny said...

Cute, cute, I love that candy jar, makes me want to dive in. Hugs, Lori m

Gina L said...

It's so good to see you doodle again. You've always been so good at that. I love all of the circles on this card, and the fun colors, too.

Post a Comment