Thursday, June 9, 2011

One in a melon


I just could not wait to play with my new digistamp called "Chuck eating Watermelon". I love Chuck; he is fun to color and great for so many cards. I used him here for a birthday card for a co-worker who gets me Tim Horton's coffee every afternoon when I am in the office. I really appreciate this guy; he has a big heart.

I created two new sentiments for my card, playing on the words "melon" and "seed".  Tracy created several awesome sentiments which are also perfect for this image. They are all available at www.guylousinimitability.com.


The card is inspired by this week sketch from Mojo Monday (MOJO194).

7 comments:

Gina L said...

Great take on the sketch, G. I love the sentiments and of course, Chuck!

Brenda said...

Love the card G!! Fabulous new Chuck image. Great sentiments! hugs, Bren

Lori m said...

Cool sketch, love the card, love guy cards they are just hard to find.

Hugs, Lori m

Crystal said...

Oh my word HOW FUN!!! LOVE that matching sentiment just PERFECT, fabby creation hun!

Trina said...

How cute! I love the sentiments! Your coloring looks amazing; I really like the watermelons!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Lynne Armstrong said...

This is fabby Guylou...LOVE the sentiment :) I'm sure your co-worker loved this.
Hugs xx

Post a Comment