Monday, June 27, 2011

June Jolz at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4


Please use this image as inspiration.
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using RedWhite and Yellow. This week June Jolt is " Add fabric ( felt, fabric flowers, burlap, etc.)".

I made the above card for my friend Aga's birthday. I used the Cloaked Lady by our sponsor Delicious Doodles. This digistamp is wonderful to color. I added some red cotton as a background.



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win four images of the winner's choice from this month sponsor Delicious Doodles.


8 comments:

Trina said...

Gorgeous

Trina said...

Doggone! I was not finished with my comment! Your coloring of this stamp is beautiful; the pleats look wonderful!

Brenda said...

You are so quick!! Love your card. love the background. So pretty!!!
hugs~Bren

Colleen Holmes said...

Very pretty and beautiful coloring! Super nice and stunning card! Hugz, Colleen

Teresa Arsenault said...

Hi Guylou! Fancy finding you here. I just found out about Outlawz and it is nice to see some familiar faces. I am now following you, since I found you on Find Followers forum. I hope you will pop over to my little blog at www.tickellexpressions.blogspot.com
Hugs,\
Teresa

Kim Kelley said...

WOW..it is gorgeous G! Love the border and your coloring is wonderful!

Dana said...

Gorgeous G!! I love the bright yellow and that font you used on the sentiment is amazing!

Roxann said...

Hey, G! Just dropping in to say hellow! I love how you colored your Mysterious Lady and I love the design of your card!
Hugz,
Roxann

Post a Comment