Tuesday, June 21, 2011

June Jolz at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3


Please use this image as inspiration.

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Red, Green and Blue. This week June Jolt is "Geometric shapes (e.g. squares, circles, triangles)".

I made the above card for my card statch. My children always need birthday cards at the last minute not giving me enough time to make one. So I always keep a dozen in a box where they can go help themselves whenever needed. Fort his card, I used a digistamp by MelonHeadz Illustrating; she has such amazing digistamps and tons of freebies.Check her out when you have a chance!



I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget that by entering the challenge, you get a chance to win four images of the winner's choice from this month sponsor Delicious Doodles.

9 comments:

Brenda said...

Super cute card G, I love this sentiment. Your coloring is gorgeous!!
hugs~Bren

Starla B. said...

Awww! This is adorable!!

Roxann said...

Hey, G! Just dropping in to say HI!

Kim Kelley said...

What a fun and colorful card G! Just eye popping!

quiltindiva said...

I really like your blog! I looked at all your cards and they are so nice. I found you thru the Outlawz and now am a follower.

Sara I. said...

Adorable image and you've colored it beautifully - love the color scheme and design. The sentiment is hilarious - love it!

my little scrapping corner said...

sweet card. love it

Colleen Holmes said...

Oh I just love the bright and cheerful colors! Very cute and fun card! Love it!

Sandi's Samples said...

WOW! this little guy just pops out! Super cute!
Huggs

Post a Comment