Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June Jolz at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2

Pelase use this image for inspiration
This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Joltin' Java Dark Coffee, Heavy Cream and Shot of Silver. This week June Jolt  is "Use a Stamp".

The above card is for my Dad's birthday. I chose Westie With Gift by our sponsor Delicious Doodles for my stamp. I colored him brown because I wanted to communicate that my little dog Sundae, which is brown, is giving the gift. I added silver to the gift and the sentiment. I printed the sentiment on heavy cream card stock, but it did not show well on the picture.



Delicioius Doodles' sponsorship is four images of the winner's choice.


I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

What a great card! I love the image! You colored it perfectly!! Great design on your card. Just fabulous!!
hugs~Bren

Kim Kelley said...

So cute G! He will love it!!

Starla B. said...

This is just adorable! You did a fantastic job, G!!!

Crystal said...

AWWWW HOW TOTALLY ADORABLE!!!! LOVE these colors and that pup is tooo cute!

Lisa said...

I saw your card and then got totally distracted by Sundae! How cute!! I have a poodle x schnauzer and her coat is like that at the moment. I'm dog broody now... :) I found you on the Outlawz follow me thread and am now following.

Lisa x

Laura /sandytoz said...

I also found you on Outlawz.
Love the card, Sundae is so CUTE!!

Post a Comment