Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mahvelous May at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 5


This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Light Blue, Watermelon Pink and White. This week Mahvelous May is "add lace, scallops or eyelet trim".

I made the above card for my friend Jules for her BD with one of the images donated by this month sponsor Digis With Attitude. The digistamp is called "Shopping Tween" and is available in their store. I love this digi, she has attitude fo sho. Digis With Attitude are offering a $10 gift certificate to our monthly winner. Please take a moment to check their store and discover their wonderful images..



Please use this image for inspiration
And that's not all... see in the right sidebar who else is sponsoring all the challenges at The Outlawz for the month of May.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.

4 comments:

Gina L said...

I love that sentiment, G! It made me laugh. I love how you colored her hair, too. Fun and funky!

Brenda said...

Love it, love the color of her hair. Love your shading on her face!! Super cute card!
hugs, Bren

Sara I. said...

AWESOME! LOVE her hair in blue!! Fantastic coloring and shading! Really diggin' that inside sentiment - hilarious!

Tracy S said...

cute girlie!! Love the use of the lace!

Post a Comment