Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mahvelous May at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Majestic Violet, Dynamo Pink and Pineapple Soda Yellow. This week Mahvelous May is "add flowers".

I made the above card for my best friend Doris. We have been friends since we were teenagers. We met at the church we both used to attend in Québec. The first time I saw Doris, I thought she was 30 years old; actually, she was only 16. Life had not been so easy for her and she matured much earlier than she should have. She likes to remind me that I am the one who corrupted her by introducing her to rock music and getting funky haircuts and hair colors. LOL!! She is a wonderful person and a loving mother to her two grown-up kids. I am happy I met her and although I don't tell her that; she really helped me ground myself and start taking life more seriously. Two opposites with positive influence on each other.


Please use this image for inspiration

This month sponsor for the Tuesday Color Challenge is Digis With Attitude. They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our monthly winner. Please take a moment to check their store and discover their wonderful images.

And that's not all... see in the right sidebar who else is sponsoring all the challenges at The Outlawz for the month of May. 

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous card G!! I love the papers and layout of your card. Perfect paper and ribbon for this challenge. Your friend will love this card!!
hugs, Bren

Tracy S said...

Cute card G! Love how you used the colors for the challenge and love those roses.

Post a Comment