Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mahvelous May at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3


This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using DenimWhite and Copper. This week Mahvelous May is "add stitching".

I made the above card for my dad for Father's Day. I hope he is not following my blog or it won't be a surprise!! I created the image for the card and tried to make it look like a timeless photograph which can be used as an old photo or one taken yesterday. The image is called Ryan and Fluff. I created the brick effect using my Copic Colorless Blender. I sowed the pocket with my sowing machine and added some copper pearls to dress up the card. The cute little ceramic Boxer Dog in the photo is a gift from my dad when I was very young. It has seen better days, but I just can't part with him. :)  Precious memories!

Please use this image for inspiration

This month sponsor for the Tuesday Color Challenge is Digis With Attitude. They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our monthly winner. Please take a moment to check their store and discover their wonderful images.


And that's not all... look at all these wonderful prizes the following sponsors are offering for all the challenges at the Outlawz.

$50.00 gift certificate!

$25.00 gift certificate (store merchandise only). 


One Copic Class of your choice!

Please go to the May InLinkz to enter.
Please only one entry per week per challenge.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.

4 comments:

Reflections from Granny said...

What an amazing card, stitching is a hard element for me but you've made it look so nice I really need to try. Hugs, Lori m

Sara I. said...

LOVE how the card looks like a great pair of jeans!!! You've colored the image perfectly - love all the deep colors in the background!!! Fabulous stitching and I'm with Lori - I've got to try stitching now too!! I think your Dad will love this :)

Brenda said...

Guylou, this is beyond fabulous!!! Your papers are perfect, your stitching perfect, your coloring perfect!!! Your image is so gorgeous. Your dad will love this card. I love this card!!!!
hugs, Brenda

Kim Kelley said...

WOW. This is wonderful G! Love your coloring!

Post a Comment