Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mahvelous May at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2


This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Teal, Red and Golden Yellow. This week Mahvelous May is "add a tag".

I made the above card for my friend Bren and her family when her husband lost his mother. I used a rubber stamp called Morning Glory by Personal Stamp Exchange. Morning Glory is a common name for over 1,000 species of flowering plants in the family Convolvulaceae. I have one in my garden and it blooms in the color purple. The tag is hidden behind the image and contains a small prayer of encouragement.



This month sponsor for the Tuesday Color Challenge is Digis With Attitude. They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our monthly winner. Please take a moment to check their store and discover their wonderful images.


And that's not all... look at all these wonderful prizes the following sponsors are offering for all the challenges at the Outlawz.

$50.00 gift certificate!

$25.00 gift certificate (store merchandise only). 



One Copic Class of your choice!

Please go to the May InLinkz to enter.
Please only one entry per week per challenge.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.

Please use this image for inspiration

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Such a beautiful card Guylou. Thank you so much for sending it our way!! The card is even more beautiful in real life!!! I love the tag, I plan to put it in a book, that is when I take it down!!
hugs, Bren

Tracy S said...

Beautifully done G! I love this.. The coloring is just perfect and that tag is brilliant!

Roxann said...

Such a beautiful card, Guylou! I love it.

Sherry Kushibab said...

Outstanding colors on your flower, and just love the layout.....Fantastic card. TFS

Colleen Holmes said...

Guylou this is over the top beautiful! Love your coloring and the stamp is so pretty. Love, love this!! Hugz, Colleen

Post a Comment