Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mahvelous May at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 1


This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Orange, Black or Brown. Our theme for this month is Mahvelous May. This week Mahvelous May is "include twine".

Please use this image for inspiration
This month sponsor for the Tuesday Color Challenge is Digis With Attitude. They are offering a $10 gift certificate to our monthly winner. Please take a moment to check their store and discover their wonderful images.


I made the above card using a digistamp called Tabatha & Tony which was provided to us by Digis With Attitude. I had such a great time coloring this image. I made a paper lace using my Cricut to dress up the card and since I did not have twine, I used embroidery thread.

 

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.

 

4 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWWWW this is sooooo super CUTE!!!!!! ADORABLE!

Kim Kelley said...

Such a cute image...love the way you colored them! Wonderful as always!

Roxann said...

Gorgeously done, Guylou! Love it, love it!

Sara I. said...

Your coloring is fantastic and I especially love the black flourishes you placed behind the image!

Post a Comment