Friday, May 6, 2011

GI All In One New Release Blog Hop and Challenge

Hooray the new releases are finally here!! To celebrate, we are having a blog hop. Guylou’s Inimitability is where you need to start and end the blog hop and if you came here from Sara's Sugar and Spice then you are going in the right direction! If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the end of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will open today at 9:00am EST and end at 9:00pm EST on Sunday May 8th.

Guylou's Inimitability is releasing two new series of images. One is called "Leah in her Garden" and contains the following super cute images of Leah. Each images are sold separately or as a series.


The second series of images is called "Dysfunctional Fish Family". These little characters are fun and will surely bring a smile to whoever will get a card made with them.  Please visit Guylou's Inimitability Store for more details.


Prizes, Prizes, Prizes
Guylou's Inimitability and Gina are offering three awesome prizes. Make sure you leave a comment below to qualify to win.

Regular Challenge Details

Guylou's Inimitability is having a new challenge called "Shakerbox" starting today until May 19th. The challenge is that your project must be a shakerbox (see this video for the how to). So Shake, Shake, Shake away and show us your stuff.


I used Papa Fish and Mama Fish to make the above Shakebox Card for my friend's little boy who will turn one in a few weeks. I made my own template for the boat.


I hope you will join us in the Shakerbox Challenge. The winner will be awarded two digistamps of her or his choice from the Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.

The challenge runs until May 19th at 10pm. Please take a moment and go see our Guest Designer Shelly's fantabulous Shakerbox at Guylou's Inimitability

So now that you have read my long post and left me a comment below, you can move on to your next stop which is Brenda. Have fun!!!

Blog hop list:
Starts at Guylou’s Inimitability Blog 
Trina
Kim
Sara
Guylou  (You are here)
Brenda
Gina
Guylou's Inimitability

25 comments:

Sara I. said...

Fabulous card G - love the boat design and the bright primary colors!!! Gorgeous coloring, as always, and love the little rainbow baubles!! Your friend's son will adore this card!!

Gina L said...

G, I simply love this card. I think the shape is so awesome and putting the fish in the portholes is inspired. Love it!

PresentStorm said...

WOW!! This is amazing. This has to be the cooloest birthday card ever!! Love the boat.. all the detail with the punching and the paper piercing and shaper box. Wow.. I am blown away with this. You go girl! You know I love those fishies too!

Brenda said...

What an amazing card. So fun. Your little guy will love it, as long as his mom will let him play with it!! She may just want to keep it safe it is so spectacular!!!
hugs, bren

Trina said...

This is one seriously fun card, G! As usual, I should have gotten out of bed earlier; everyone already said just about everything I would say about it!

Love the new images! You've been busy! ;D

Scrappin Chris said...

G, I love the shape of your card!! Such awesome images.

DQ said...

Wow, Awesome fun card, your girlfriends son is sure to love it. TFS it with us!

Kim Kelley said...

LOVE IT G! I love the way all of your projects just pop! The coloring is FABU! Thanks for the wonderful images so fun and great to work with!

HUGS~LUG

Sharon said...

Wow, your ship is amazing love the colors, will have to research this know a ittle boy who would love it.
The new release are out of this world
sdenimandlace1@aol.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a darling card- I love the boat shape and the images are too cute. What a perfect card for a little one- I love the port hole type shaker too!

Carol R said...

I really love your boat.. it's so cute.

Reflections from Granny said...

Love the card and these fish are a hoot, they made me smile. :)

Dana said...

Too funny to put them in port holes like that!! Great thinking G and your new images are amazing! Good luck with your hop.
Hugs~
Dana

Phyllis said...

I really like your boat shape and how you made the port holes into the shaker. Just Awesome.

Starla B. said...

G, this is awesome!! I love that cute little boat!! And your release is adorable! I think I love the girl fish the most. =D

Charlene said...

G, what a incredibly unique idea for your card! Your Dysfunctional Fish Family are just too fun and are perfect for a 1st birthday card (along with so many other uses). And your new Leah images are goreous!

Roxann said...

G, these are so adorable! Love them all. You are so talented.

Angela B. said...

Did Someone say Blog Hop? Oh my goodness How very creative!! I love the boat card!!

Sammibug said...

Oh my gosh, Guylou, your little boat is adorable! What a cool idea for a shaker card! Love the new fish line and this hop is so much fun!

Jen Leeflang said...

Oh my gosh - how fun is your project! It's absolutely PERFECT for those fun fish images! I love them (and the Leah sets) You have been so hard at work and it shows! Thanks for sharing your awesome talents with us Guylou, and congratulations on a fabulous blob hop this far - I am loving the stops at each hop!
Love
Jen

THERESA said...

Hi G, simply love the new released, you have used my fav of them, think this family..........hehehe, is so cute and fun!! Love the boat card, genius!
LUG

Made by Mandy said...

What a fabulous card. Love what you did with the portholes as shaker boxes, really cool :)

Linda said...

This is such an awesome card...love the shape and how fun to have the shakers in the portholes!!

CTgirl said...

What a fun Birthday card!! Cool idea! Thanks and also thanks for a fabulous hop!!

kurlygirl said...

Cute card! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment