Thursday, May 19, 2011

... brings May Flowers Challenge at GI

Brenda, a fellow DT member, is hosting a new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability starting today. The challenge is to use the color combination below and add flowers (e.g. Primas).



I used one of my new digis called Leah Watering her Flowers. I had a great time coloring her and got to use so many of my Copics. I made my own roses and also made the fancy pin. I really like this color combo; it is soft and so feminine. I will surely use it again soon.

I hope you will join us in the Brings May Flowers  Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. The winner will be awarded two digistamps of her or his choice from the Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.

The challenge runs until June 2nd at 10pm. Please take a moment and go see what the other DT members and our Guest Designer, Mandy, did for this challenge. What talented artists!!

6 comments:

Brenda said...

G, this is so gorgeous! I can't believe you made those flowers! Fabulous! And that pin! Again Fabulous!!! Love, love this image and your coloring and design!!
hugs, Bren

Sara I. said...

This is fantastic!!! LOVE your flowers and stick pin !! You've colored up your image flawlessly and beautifully.

Kim Kelley said...

Love it! Those flowers are wonderful G! Such vibrant coloring on the image! As always it is wonderful! HUGS

Gina L said...

Yummy and pretty flowers, G! Check you out with your flower and pin making self! They look wonderful.

Crystal said...

LOVE this, this is FABULOUS!!! Great coloring of your awesome image! Beautiful sweetie1

Tracy S said...

Love it G! Great coloring, Great image and love the cluster of the flowers and hat pin.

Post a Comment