Thursday, April 21, 2011

Creative Khaki Color Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability

Tracy, a fellow DT member, is hosting a new challenge at Guylou's Inimitability starting today. The challenge is to use the color combination below and an unconventional item on your project... i.e. foil, a washer, mesh screen, a screw, something that could be found around the house.
I used toothpicks for my unconventional item. I made the path with them. I used "Explorer Chuck" for my project. I really like this image. It is fun and perfect for boy cards. I have a lot of men in my life, my dad, four brothers, my son and six nephews. I always need boy cards.

I hope you will join us in the Creative Khaki Color Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability. The winner will be awarded two digistamps of her or his choice from the Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.

The challenge runs until May 5th at 10pm. Please take a moment and go see what the other DT members and our Guest Designer, Theresa, did for this challenge. What talented artists!!

Oh and... Don't forget to mark your calendar on May 6th... Guylou's Inimitability is introducing new digitamps and there will be a fun blog hop with prizes. Here's another teaser image... uhmmm! I wonder what it is?

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it G!! What a great household item to use. Great image and colored so beautifully!!
hugs, Bren

Sara I. said...

Lovin' the yummy papers and butterflies! What an awesome idea with those toothpicks!! Beautiful coloring - you've made him even cuter than he already is!!

Kim Kelley said...

Oh G...so adorable. And what a fun creative use of toothpicks! Way cool!

Charlene said...

What an wonderful funloving card G! Explorer Chuck is just too cute! Love your dp and what a great use of toothpicks! I would have never thought of that!

PresentStorm said...

Wow G! You really knocked this one out!! I LOVE it. Love the image you used. that path with the toothpicks is pure genius. Thank you so much for letting me host this challenge... it was so much fun!

Trina said...

Beyond clever!! Your coloring looks great, and I love the addition of the blue!

Carmen said...

I like the image! Your coloring is so amazing G! You designed a great card!

Diana Queen said...

What a cute card! Using the toothpicks as a path was soooo creative!! ;D

Post a Comment