Thursday, April 7, 2011

April Showers Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability

Guylou's Inimitability is having a new challenge called "April Showers" starting today until April 21st. The challenge is that your project must have at least one umbrella. Do I hear singing in the rain yet? :)

I had such a fun time making this card. I had this very colourful umbrella paper and did not know what to do with it. This challenge was perfect for it.

Don't forget to mark your calendar on May 6th... Guylou's Inimitability is introducing new digitamps and there will be a fun blog hop with prizes. Here's another teaser image... uhmmm! I wonder what it is?

I hope you will join us in the "April Showers" challenge. The winner will be awarded two digistamps of her or his choice from the Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge.

The challenge runs until April 21st at 10pm. Please take a moment and go see what the other DT members and our Guest Designer, Crystal, did with the feature digistamp called Ben on Guylou's Inimitability. What talented artists!!

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Wow G! Absolutely love how bright and gorgeous this is!! Fabulous papers and love the punching; and star border!! Love it!

Lawren said...

I love your use of bright colors. This is so nice.

Brenda said...

Awesome card G!! I love those bright fun colors. Great paper, yes it is perfect!!

Colleen Holmes said...

Love, love the bright and cheerful colors!! Love the sentiment and how you finished the inside of the card!!! PERFECT!!! Hugz, Colleen

Gina L said...

These bright colors are perfect and so much fun. I would have never thought to use him for a bday card, but I love it!

Kim Kelley said...

So cool to use Ben as a B-day card...I'm with Gina..hadn't thought of it! Love the colors you used...so bright and cheerful! Beautiful as always G!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

cute and sweet, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html

Post a Comment