Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Applications at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Magenta, Celery green and Pale yellow. The April Application is "Add Argyle".

I made the above farewell card for a co-worker who left my company recently for greener pastures. I will miss him and our conversations about books, travel and jazz music. I wish him success in his new job.

The image is by House Mouse and is called "Gruffies - Bear-ied in Paperwo". I used a Sizzix folder called "Diamonds in Diamonds" for the embossing (that's my April Application).

 

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination.
Please use this image for inspiration
We have a wonderful sponsor for the color challenge this month: Shelly's Images. She is offering a $12 gift certificate from her store.



But wait.....there's more! Rusty at Oozak is sponsoring the COPIC ABS - airbrush System Set #1 (winner to pay shipping cost) How cool is that?!! And.....Susana, owner of SCACD has generously offered a $25.00 (store merchandise only) to another lucky random winner.



In order to be eligible for the Oozak and SCACD prizes, you must use the inlinkz located on the right side of the tab bar on the top of every page in the "April Inlinkz" tab. Please follow the guidelines to enter for the prizes. You don't want to miss out! Please only one entry per week per challenge.

6 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWWWW how sweet is this????? Fantastic creation!!!

Brenda said...

Love it! Just fabulous G!! Love your coloring, your embossing, your paper choices!
hugs, Bren

Angela B. said...

First off love the look of your blog! As for the card I have that stamp.. just love it!! Love your colors and the layout too!! Beautiful!

uhooi said...

These cards are cute and sweet..!!

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is so cute, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com

Kim Kelley said...

I love this image. So sweet! Love the color combo!

Post a Comment