Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Applications at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 1

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Brown and Turquiose. The April Application is "distressing".

I made the above card for my dear friend Gina's birthday. As created an image in her honor and called it Gina and her furbabies. Gina has two beautiful Siamese cats. I made the small roses in two color tones to match the background paper.

I slightly distressed the image border (the picture does not show it well).

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. We have a wonderful sponsor this month: Shelly's Images. She is offering a $12 gift certificate from her store. How awesome!!

Don't forget the April Application: "Distressing".

Please use this image for inspiration.

5 comments:

Sara I. said...

Beautiful card - I'm sure Gina will love it!! Especially love all the bling and the sheer ribbon - gorgeous flowers and amazing coloring!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card G!!! I love your new image, just fab! Great design and flowers and amazing coloring!!!

Gina L said...

I love her, G. She is fabulous!!! My gram loved her, too. Thanks so much for making an image of me. I thought that was such a generous, thoughtful, amazing thing to do for my bday.

Colleen Holmes said...

Gorgeous card and I am sure your friend totally loves it! Love those roses and your coloring!! Hugzzz

Kim Kelley said...

WOW..love this card! The colors are amazing. I swear your image is going to stand up and walk off the card!

Post a Comment