Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sketch Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


Have you ever asked yourself the question, "Why is reading important?" We all believe that reading is important, but not all of us read on a regular basis. I read between 30 and 50 books a year. Just like my body needs food and water to survive, I see reading as the nourishment for my mind and I would even say: my soul.

Reading encourages me to think. It educates me, entertains me and even challenges me. It increases my hunger for knowledge and my thirst to learn more.

March is Reading Month. I encourage you to pick up a book, new or old it does not matter, and read it this month. Your brain will thank you for it.

This week at Guylou's Inimitability, we got to make cards with Caroline and Marysse. I just had enough time to make one with Caroline. I love how her mind is wondering as she is reading a good book. I got to play with a fantastic sketch that Carmen, a member of our DT, prepared for us. This week's challenge is to create a project using this wonderful sketch. Don't forget to go check out what the DT and our Guest Designer, Barbara, did with the feature images and the sketch at Guylou's Inimitability.You will be blown away by the talent these ladies demonstrate.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

This is gorgeous. I love the bright colors you used. Your coloring is fantastic!! I love all the bling.

Carmen said...

G, you made a nice card. I like the bright clours. And I like the way you played with the sketch.

Crystal said...

This FABULOUS, LOVE your fun colors and image!!! SOOOOOO SWEET!

Sara I. said...

Fun, fab colors and paper choices, G! Love her as a red head!!!

Post a Comment