Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mr. Hoppikins


I made this card for a co-worker who just go a new job within the company. I could not wait to use Mr. Hoppikins (image by my son Jega) and I thought he would be awesome for this card. He was so fun to colour. All the papers I used for this card are from my scraps bin.

I lifted the design from a card by Tangii Crain.

Card Details:
Digitamps: Mr. Hoppikins available at Guylou's Inimitability
Papers: Unknown
Pearls: Dollarama
Copics:
Hat: C3, C6, C9
Fur: E30, E33, E35
Vest: B21, B23, B26
Pants: YR12, YR16, YR18, C3, C6, C9
Ground: E11, E13

8 comments:

Brenda said...

What a fun card. Jega did an awesome job with his image. Your card and coloring are so fabulous!

Charlene said...

G - Such a cute card! You did a wonderful job with Mr. Hopkins...and Jega did a fabulous job creating him. I love all the different colors on the dp you used. As Brenda said, it's a fun card. I'm sure your coworker is going to love it!

Charlene said...

Ooops...sorry got Mr. Hoppikins name wrong lol.

Sara I. said...

How gorgeous is he? Wonderful card - just love all the shades of brown and blue with pops of orange ! Awesome coloring and the sentiment is adorable and perfect for your co-worker - I'm sure they'll love this!

Gina L said...

I love how you did the corners around the image and I really like all of the dots. Cute card, G!

Kim Kelley said...

Such a cute card with a cute image. Can't wait to see more!

THERESA said...

He is super cute, love the shading!! Your son is really talented, love this image...........:))

Anne said...

Many thanks for your great stamps and thanks for the super fast delivery too :) I have printed them out and promise to show you what I create with them. Here I got some great inspiration with Mr Hoppikins! He is really cool. Kind of hip hop rabbit :)

Post a Comment