Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March Madness at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 5

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Light blue, Purple, and Creamy white. The "March Madness" is "add a charm".
Please use this image for inspiration.
The above card is a custom order for a client whose best friend is a world traveler. She wanted a birthday card with an image that had all the places her friend visited so far. I came up with the Travel sign and put a Canadian flag on the suitcase. I also drew the same image and added an American flag on the suitcase and made a blank one for people to add the countries of their choice.

This colour combo was challenging for me and required a bit of thinking. I am not totally satisfied with it, but since my client loved it, I guess it will have to do.

Just a reminder that Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring the March Tuesday Colour Challenges and that you have the chance to win a $10 voucher from the GI online store. This week is the last week you can enter the challenge and have a chance to win.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget the March Madness: "Add a charm".

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Gorgeous!!! Love how you did this image. It is fabulous! Super design and fabulous coloring as always!

Sara I. said...

how much fun!!! this is fantastic with all those gorgeous colors and embossing!!! really love your placement of those pearls, too!

PresentStorm said...

Love it G! Really love how you colored the sign and the papers you used.

Roxann said...

Hey, Guylou! Love this card! You are awsome girlie!

Post a Comment